10th May 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in order to become an officer in Crime Investigation Department in India after completing 12th?

i want to become an officer in the crime invistigation department in India after completion of my 12th standard?

15th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do in order to become an officer in Crime Investigation Department in India after completing 12th?

can i get entrance in cid after completion of 12th std or 12th appearing??
14th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do in order to become an officer in Crime Investigation Department in India after completing 12th?

what studies i have to do to become an officer in crime investigation department in india?
20th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Nagi Reddy from Khammam in Andhra Pradesh.I am completed 12th standed.I have to working interest in CBI.I have to interest for to become a crime branch officer in CBI.so please tell me sir.How to join in CBI.
13th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i am interested in C.I.D and i want to become a officer in C.I.D so please tell me what should i do ................
9th November 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

qualifications for CBI and CID
27th January 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i interested in c.i.d i will join c.i.d. so what proccess to join c.i.d department......
27th January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i intrested in c.i.d and i study in 12th std i will join c.i.d so what proocess join to c.i.d and what aducation join to c.i.d...
8th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 3 bachlor in Yoga.Can I appear for Crime Investigation Department?
7th June 2012, 12:57 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed 3 bachlor in Yoga.Can I appear for Crime Investigation Department?

Crime Branch CBI (Central bureau of Investigation) is a specialized wing in many state police forces in India of their Criminal Investigation Department .

Other branches of the CBI are

State Crime Investigation Bureau
Finger Print Bureau
and Scientific Section.

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC...!!
and minimum qualification for that is to be Graduate..

for that you need to have good physical strength also like any armed force..

Coming to salary depending upon your rank salary varies for example for Director Pay Scale: Rs. 26000/-
29th June 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
iam satya. i had cmpleted my graduation. i am so much fascinated to work in cbi.
will you tell me the pattern of CPGE exam. that means what that includes?
30th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My self Vinay i m 12 pass age 34, i want to do work with crime branch in any post, so can i do this, if yes to what is the way. wating for your reply
14th March 2013, 05:43 PM
T.Nethaji

Sir, i am nethaji i have this year complet the +2 ofter i have join in CBI or CID officer please help to join please
9th January 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, myself Manpreet this year (2015) I'm complaining my 12th (arts with psychology) & I really want to join CBI, so can you guide me plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?