10th September 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Which exam to give after 10th for admission in 11th at an International school?

Tell me that after 10 class which exam? when i want admission in international school for the 11th or so?

14th September 2014, 01:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to give after 10th for admission in 11th at an International school?

The admission is usually given on the basis of marks in the 10th board exams. Hence, if you have got excellent marks in 10th class then surely you can get admission in top schools.

There is no entrance exam after 10th and you can only get admission on the basis of marks in 10th. The cut off percentage will decide whether you will get admission in your choice of stream in that school.

For science stream the cut off is usually very high and you must have very good marks in science and maths for admission into science stream. Admission into Arts and Commerce stream may have a bit lower cut off. Therefore, it depends on the stream in which you want to get admission.

These international schools also give admission on donation, which is quite and expensive option. If you can afford then you can take admission on donation.
15th December 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to give after 10th for admission in 11th at an International school?

I am studying in class 10 cbse board. Should I continue with cbse board in class 11th science or go for state board?
28th April 2019, 08:29 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

There is no entrance exam after 10th and you can only get admission on the basis of marks in 10th. The cut off percentage will decide whether you will get admission in your choice of stream in that school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?