22nd August 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which exams should I appear for the BCA course after completing 12th Commerce?

I have chosen Commerce and studying in 12th standard right now. After completing my 12th, I want to take a BCA course. I would like to know about the exams which I have to appear for to get admission in this course. Kindly tell me about the exams asap.

24th August 2020, 03:55 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exams should I appear for the BCA course after completing 12th Commerce?

To be eligible for BCA program candidates must have passed Class 12th with a minimum of 45-50% of marks.

Most private colleges in India do not conduct an entrance exam for BCA admission, while some of the private deemed universities conduct an entrance test for the same.

You can join BCA program in government college with IPU CET exam.
24th August 2020, 09:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams should I appear for the BCA course after completing 12th Commerce?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is a three year vocational course.

Admission is conducted by different universities and colleges for admission in the course.

So, you will have to visit the official website to get detail information regarding the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?