25th July 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue BCA after I complete my 12th. I want to that Can I pursue BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  2. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  3. Can I pursue BCA without having Maths as subject? Will I get a job in MNC after completing the course?
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  6. Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)?
  7. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  8. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  9. Which is better option BCA or B.Sc to pursue MCA in future? -- [New]
  10. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  12. Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?
  13. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  14. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  15. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  17. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?