3rd August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IIT JEE or AIEEE?

How i am prepare for iij-jee,AIEEE....please give me tips to prepare for the same

4th August 2012, 12:00 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT JEE or AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i am prepare for iij-jee,AIEEE....please give me tips to prepare for the same

IIT JEE is the entrance exam to get into the top IIT's in India and since they are the ones with best faculty members and placement records therefore students every year tries their level best to get into one of them.

Needless to say it will definitely take some doing to crack this exam and many fails to get it in the first attempt and comes back for another time. Such is the craze of this exam. The fact that you can just give this exam for two consecutive times makes it even more unattainable. But as the saying goes "nothing is impossible", so here i would like to share some tips, reference books and study materials with you which you may find helpful for preparing for this tough exam.

Tips to Crack IIT JEE:

1. I think key to success is regularity. Even if you are a good student with good presence of mind, if you do not practice regularly or revise the lessons properly you are bound to forget everything because we are humans after all. So you have to follow a strict routine and try to abide by it as much as possible.

2. Always start with the basics and try to delve deeper into every topic. Once you get the hang of it then you can analyze a particular problem in question from different angles.

3. Never go for the model question papers with answers or in case you have bought one then do not look for answers before solving them. They makes us more dependable and gives way to lack of confidence.

4. Since this exam is more conceptual and generally objective questions are asked therefore you need to rack your brain and try to figure out where the answer lies. So never try to mug up any formula without understanding it properly. In that way you wont be able to try varied problems.

5. Many plans to keep the last few months for solving the model question papers. But my suggestion would be to go for chapter wise model question papers which will give you the opportunity to solve problems after completing one chapter. Unless and until you practice these papers you cannot measure your progress rate.

6. You should also sit with the syllabus at hand so that you can mark properly the chapters you have finished and the finer points you have completed or missed in the process.

7. Never overburden yourself by thinking too much about the pros and cons of the exam you are giving. When you will let this get on your nerves then you will lose interest over it and it will be tough for you to get going.

8. If need be it is always beneficial to go for coaching centres which will give way to competitive minds and at the same time you will also get a good environment to thrive.

IIT JEE Reference Books:

New Pattern IIT JEE Physics
by D C Pandey
Publisher: Arihant

New Pattern IIT JEE Chemistry
by R. K. Gupta

New Pattern IIT-JEE Mathematics
by S. K. Goyal

IIT JEE Mathematics 34 Year's (2012 - 1979)
by Amit M Agarwal

A Textbook of Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE
by R. K. Gupta

A Textbook of Physical Chemistry for IIT JEE
by R K Gupta

Top IIT JEE Coaching Institutes in India:

Akash Institute
Bansal Classes
Brilliant Tutorials
FIIT JEE
Resonance
Career Point
Vibrant Academy
ABLES Education
Allen Career Institute
PIE Education
IIT Study Circle
Career Avenues
ABC Classes
Sahil Study Circle
Narayana Coaching Centre
Rao IIT Academy
Scholar's Hub
Vidyamandir
4th August 2012, 04:05 PM
AZIM SHEIKH

dear,

nowadays IIT-JEE are not the same as before. Today the competition level has increase to an extent. In this situation the first is not to overburden yourself. stay calm and try to prepare with fresh mind.

firstly you need to have a very good command an the basics of mathematics, physics and chemistry. once you got perfect in the basics then it will become very easy to get over the tackey questions. try to refer related books and to solve as many problems you can, if you will refer to some other related books then it will result in developing your mind in a very well manner. And in order to follow up all this,
A good Environment is very important.

many of the coaching centres provide coaching for iit-jee. it will be also good to get into any of these centres.
it helps you to clear your doubts and rovide a very good environment. but at the last all this depends upon your labour and hardwork.

hope you get the best

Azim Sheikh
6th August 2012, 02:17 PM
ravimehraiitian

Smile Re: How can I prepare for IIT JEE or AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I suppose you know that next year the exam pattern is about to change, so you must change your preparation techniques similarly. Watch this video to know the sequence in which you should finish your syllabus: http://www.crackiitjee.com/video-lectures/2012/07/20/how-to-begin-jee-main-jee-advanced-preparation/

JEE main (which would be eqivalent to AIEEE) would be objective as usual, but JEE Advanced (for admission to IITs) would be subjective.

Check out this link, there are a lot of tips for IIT JEE preparation there: http://www.crackiitjee.com/video-lectures/category/tips-for-iit-jee-preparation/

Hope this helps!
All the best!
6th August 2012, 03:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
See whether you prepare for IIT JEE or for AIEEE you will definitely need a good coaching center. See what happens is professionals teach in such coaching centers and those teachers are sometimes people who have earlier checked JEE papers or have known how the papers are submitted by students. So they can guide you correctly as to what are the probable mistakes of students and can shape your chances of getting through these examination.
Also by giving a lot of mock tests in these institutes you will gain a lot of confidence in yourself.
Now some more things that you must do is that you must practice regularly. Solve each question multiple times. Follow a routine and finish each topic according to that routine. Above all always have confidence in yourself.
8th September 2012, 05:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

IIT-JEE and AIEEE are two different engineering entrance exams.

IIT-JEE is commenced every year jointly by IITs for admission to UG courses offered by IITs.

AIEEE exam is commenced every year by CBSE for admission to NITs, IIITs and other Deemed Universities of India.
  • For preparing these exam, you will have to do hard work.
  • Joining Coaching Institutions could be fruitful to you.
  • They will provide you Notes, Questions and valuable points.
  • You may get experts guidance there for your problems.
  • Time Management is also important factor for preparing exams.
  • You must give equal importance to all subjects.
  • You must refer some good Reference books for your preparation.
  • Ask your Coaching teachers for the appropriate books to study.
23rd March 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

would distance learning program be beneficial for jee prepartion????
if yes, then which institute will provide best & easy language material????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?