19th January 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

Dear Sir, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 5th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Dungarpur in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

25th January 2019, 08:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

Admissions are not done in 5th standard however the candidate who has completed 5th standard or is in 5th standard is eligible to appear in the entrance test known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance test conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to get admission in 6th standard.

Once you will qualify the entrance test then you will have to show your school certificate from where you have passed your 5th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?