7th August 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?

Dear Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Dungrin. My son wants to join this school after completing his 4th. So, I want to know about it’s fee structure. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?
  2. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses?
  4. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  5. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course?
  6. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  7. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  9. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  10. Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  11. Fee structure of 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  12. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  13. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  14. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  15. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  17. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
15th August 2018, 11:44 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a central government funded school located in most of the districts of India.

As admission is not conducted for admission in Std 5th in the school and the first batch starts with std 6th, it is not possible to give you the fee structure for std 5th. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in 6th, 9th and 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?