24th November 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

Dear Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu. I want to admit my son in this school after completing his 4th standard. So, I want to know about it’s fee structure. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th November 2018, 09:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

Let me tell you that the education is free of cost in all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas hence, you need not to pay any fees.
The admission is only conducted for admission in 6th, 9th and 11th standard.
29th November 2018, 11:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a Central government funded school in most of the districts of different states in India.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the school. It is a residential and co-ed school.

Since the school does not offer admission in std 5th. So, I am not eligible to give you detail about the fee structure of the school.

Your son is eligible to get admission in Std 6th or in Std 9th in the school.
30th November 2018, 01:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

JNV conducts entrance examination for admission in the std 6th and 9th. So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 5th.

So, you will be not eligible to get admission in std 5th and hence, not possible to get detail about fee structure for the same.

Entrance examination is conducted every year for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?