19th December 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Apeejay School Nerul (Navi Mumbai)

Hi pls assist me with the fee structure of apeejay school of nerul(navi mumbai) and if the school is a good one. I will be very thankful to you all.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top schools available in nerul navi Mumbai?
  2. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  3. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  4. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  5. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  6. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  8. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  9. How can I learn Homeopathy diploma course in Navi Mumbai
  10. How to do government engineering diploma in Navi Mumbai? What is the cutoff and fee structure?
  11. Best colleges for diploma in Marine Engineering all over maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  13. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  14. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after 10th standard with 64.85% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy?
  16. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
  17. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
17th July 2014, 10:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Apeejay School Nerul (Navi Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi pls assist me with the fee structure of apeejay school of nerul(navi mumbai) and if the school is a good one. I will be very thankful to you all.
Apeejay School, Nerul is one of the famous schools in Maharashtra. The school is run by the Apeejay Education Society. The applicant can get the application prospectus from the counter office in the during the month of may. The cost of application is Rs.400/-. The information and other details will be mentioned in the application form.
27th August 2014, 01:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

[QUOTE=Careerexpert;4579055]Apeejay School, Nerul is one of the famous schools in Maharashtra. The school is run by the Apeejay Education Society. The applicant can get the application prospectus from the counter office in the during the month of may. The cost of application is Rs.400/-. The information and other details will be mentioned in the application form.
18th May 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

i am looking For My Son Nerul School Without Donation Please Help Me he Will Going Senior Nursery Admission
30th January 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission in 2nd class my son is 6.7 year now
23rd March 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am seeking admission in Class IV for my son. Can you please advise the procedure for the same?
11th April 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

O wish to shift from Kharghar to Nerul,my 7 year old is in Kharghar now. Can I shoot to apeejay nerul now, after cancellation of admission in BALBHARTI KHARGHAR? When dose admission process start ?
16th February 2018, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission for my child in LKG group. Kindly help me to know about fee structure and admission process in Bhubaneswar
29th September 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of Apeejay School Nerul (Navi Mumbai) for class 12.
3rd December 2020, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Want to know 1 standard administration date and fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?