11th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for NRI student of MBBS?

What is your fee structure for nri student of MBBs

Related Questions:
  1. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student?
  3. What is the fee structure for NRI student in RVCE and BMSCE for E&C engineering
  4. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  6. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  7. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in Kerala Medical Colleges? What is their fee structure?
  8. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?
  12. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  13. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  14. Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Candidates belonging to Rajasthan State eligible for the entrance test? List of seats reserved for other states institutionwise?
  16. What is MBBS entry requirement? I am an NRI student and want to study MBBS in India
  17. What is the fee structure of NRI in DTU?
  18. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
23rd August 2015, 10:55 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for NRI student of MBBS?

MBBS colleges for NRI students

Medical College, Sagar

N.S.C.B. Medical College, Jabalpur

Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal

G. R. Medical College, Gwalior

S.S. Medical College

Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal

Fee structure for NRI students
Tuition fees US$ 12,000 per year or equivalent Indian Rupees.
Student fund US $ 100
Security deposit US $ 10000
Hostel fee Rs. 10000/- per year or equivalent US$
Caution Money US $ 3000
Other fee as per rule of concerned university/ college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?