27th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?

I study in ksa and i am born here too. so i needed to know if i'll be taken as a normal student by the school in maharashtra if i take admission in 10th? because i don't want to enter NRI qouta.

6th January 2014, 02:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?

Any student holding the United States Passport and PIO Card is an NRI. You will be paying NRI fee structure. You will be getting admission in the NRI quota. If after the age of 18, you wish to acquire the Indian citizenship then you will be getting the Indian citizens advantage in all sectors of education and jobs.
6th January 2014, 09:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Yes, You can get general admission in Indian school rather than NRI quota. If you take admission in 10th class.But you must have a permanent residence in Maharashtra. In Indian school many student can get admission in these schools. because in many cases some students can NRI quota but it is not compulsory that the non NRI people can not get admission in Indian school because all people are equal in today life.All people get equal opportunity to show their skill in all field.

Many people can get opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge. and can get admission in general school. Many students can get admission in many general admission rather NRI quota.

NRI quota student give the opportunity to going the abroad in higher studies. But it is not compulsory that NRI quota student has going abroad non NRI student can go abroad and get admission in Indian school rather than NRI quota.

Indian school are good for the students to improve the skills and knowledge. Some students can not going the school because they were very poor and do improve their skills.

Those students can go the school for gain knowledge and participate in many fields. It is good for the student when going for college.
21st July 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hello I have studied in ksa and am born here too. now for taking admission in 10th in general school in Maharashtra India which should I submit? and which all documents should be attested by the Indian embassy here?? is attestation a must? should marks memo also be attested? what are the other requirements? please let me know as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?