1st March 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?

I want to study Science in my H.S. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing at Guwahati and taking CBSE Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get science in reputed and famous CBSE schools? Kindly also refer some good schools.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?
  2. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  3. Percentage required in 10th ABSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed AHSEC school?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  5. Percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed WBCHSE school?
  6. Percentage required in 10th ICSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  8. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  10. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  16. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  17. Which board to choose between State and CBSE?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat? -- [New]
8th March 2018, 09:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?

Basically, you required at least 75 percent to 80 percent marks in 10th board examination to get admission in any reputed CBSE schools in class 11th with science stream.

Some famous CBSE schools are:-
D.A.V Boys Sr. Secondary School, Chennai
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Anantpur
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar
National Public School, Bangalore
Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore
The Heritage School, Gurgaon
Hindu Senior Secondary School, Chennai
Lakshmipat Singhania Academy, Kolkata
HAL Public School, Bangalore
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Chandigarh
9th March 2018, 05:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?

First of all, let me clear your confusion that there is no fixed percentage required for all the reputed Schools to provide admission in their respective campus for class 11th Science stream.
All the different Schools have their own criteria required for the admission in class 11th Science stream. However, you must have scored a minimum of 75% of marks in your class 10th Board examination in order to get admission in class 11th Science in a reputed School.
9th March 2018, 08:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the minimum percentage of marks required for pursuing Class 11th and Class 12th in Science stream in a CBSE affiliated school then I would like to let you know that there is no such barrier officially and selection of stream for further studies after Class 10th is dependent of student personal choice, strength and interest.

Further, I would like to mention one thing that certain schools do have such barrier or these conduct entrance examination for offering admission in different stream as per the merit and it varies school by school. But, again I would like to mention one thing that there is no such barrier set by CBSE officially.

Also, I would like to let you know that in order to pursue higher studies in Science stream you are required to secure higher percentage of marks i.e; over 75% marks as it is good for your confidence as same stream is regarded as the toughest stream as compared to other streams available.
28th February 2022, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How much percent do we need to have in 10th to get admission in Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?