24th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

In which field should I go for a bright future?

sir, i m in 12th. i want to know what i should do after 12th? in which field i should go for a bright future? i got 10 cgpa in 10th and 79% in 11th. please help me .....

30th May 2014, 10:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field should I go for a bright future?

This is one of the most common thought in the student's and their parent's mind while stepping forward to higher education. It seems from your previous academic records that you are a good student, hence you should aim high and choose the right field to excel and rise to great heights in your career.

Coming to your queries, you should definitely go for higher studies after 12th. Now the question arises, in which field should you go. Well, there is only one answer to this question. You should go in a field in which you are interested and comfortable and would like to make your profession. It can be extremely disastrous for you if you take up course on suggestions of other persons since it is you who will pursue the course. For long term higher education, you need to choose a field in which you have interest. For short term study, you can take up courses like web designing, learning programming languages like core java, php,etc. provided who have interest in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?