8th May 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

When the admission for 11th non medical will start in the government schools of Chandigarh?

On which date admission in government school of chandigarh for class 11 nonmedical will start for session 2014-15

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  2. Best Schools in Chandigarh for 11th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the condition for admission in B.Pharmacy in government medical college in Chandigarh
  4. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  5. How to get admission in government medical college of Chandigarh?
  6. List of recommended schools for medical studies after 10th in Chandigarh or Panchkula?
  7. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Last date for admissions to 11th class in Government Schools of Punjab?
  10. Difference between CTET and TET?
  11. List of the medical schools in Chine which offer admission to foreign students?
  12. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  13. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  15. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  16. Admission in MCM DAV or any other college in Chandigarh after scoring 74% in Non Medical?
  17. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  18. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
29th May 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the admission for 11th non medical will start in the government schools of Chandigarh?

may i get amission in govt schools of chandigarh with 8.8 cgpa in non-medical
29th May 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the admission for 11th non medical will start in the government schools of Chandigarh?

Hi i m sandeep
How to get admision in govt school ? I m opting non med which school is best ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?