27th December 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?

sir
i want to get gk paper for sainik
school entrance exam.....
kindly get me the sample papers
i have applied for 6th class entrance
thank you!

Related Questions:
29th December 2014, 12:45 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?

I have attached some of the sample papers of Sainik School for 6th Standard. You can download the sample papers from below link. I hope these sample papers will help you.
Please find attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: docx SSE Paper.docx(16.4 KB, 1605 views)
File Type: pdf Sainik School Question Fully Solved.pdf(235.5 KB, 5721 views)
File Type: pdf Solved Sainik School paper Intelligence.pdf(162.9 KB, 3999 views)
3rd January 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?

The word that comes third in a dictionary and starts from alphabet b
15th February 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I want a sample paper of gk
Please send this sample paper on my e-mail id .
26th October 2016, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest me for a book to attend the sainik school entrance exam of class vi.
16th February 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody kindly tell me the sample questions of sainik school interview for class VI
17th November 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to the sample paper of class 9 for sainik school entrance exam because this year syllabus is change so kindly get me sample paper of sainik school of 2018 - 2019
Thank you !
20th November 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Three prizes are to be distributed in a Quiz Contest. The value of the second prize is five-sixths the value of the first prize and the value of the third prize is four-fifths that of the second prize. if the total value of the 3 prizes is Rs. 450 then find the value of each prize.
26th November 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly give us the sample paper of Gk (Sc and Sst) because this year the exam pattern will change please ...
30th November 2017, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard in hindi?
22nd December 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell us which type of questions are asked in sst and science in the sainik school entrance exam of 6th class
26th December 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me which type of questions are asked in science and social science in gk in the entrance exam of sainik school
26th December 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Please tell us which type of question are asked in gk questions science and social science in sainik school entrance exam of class 6th
28th December 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/mam, I need to GK for sainik school 6th class so please provide on my mail id [email protected]
30th December 2017, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, I want model paper2018-19 so please provide on my mail id-santhosh illapu [email protected]
1st January 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Kindly tell about the pattern of the science and sst for this year. Because pattern has been changed for 6 class. Also tell the intelligence paper will be seperated or will be in 1 st paper
3rd May 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, Kindly send me model question paper 2015 to 2018 for class 6. Please do send it to my email id - [email protected]. I could not find the OMR type sample question paper. Please do consider and send a model asap.
20th August 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to get GK paper for sanik school entrance exam kindly get me the sample paper I applied for 6 class entrance
Thank you
13th January 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send the Gk questions and answers to sainik school entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?