9th June 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?

sir ,
this is ashisha my brother is now studying
in 7th class and is he eligible for sainik school entrance exam??
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you

5th October 2014, 12:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?

Sorry, to say that the sainik school does not conduct any entrance exam for the 7th standard candidates. The Sainik School entrance exams are conducted only for admission to Class VI and Class IX and the admissions in Sainik School are meant only for boys. Boys who are between the age of 10-11 years and 13-14 years respectively as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the entrance examination. Admissions in Sainik School are made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.

So, if you want to get admission in Sainik School then, you need to appear for the Class IX entrance examination after completion of VIII standard from a recognised school.

19th October 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?

Respected Sir
This is deepak singh my brother is currently reading in class V . His date of birth is 18 dec 2005 can he is eligible to appear the exam sir
Please reply fast sir

26th February 2017, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

My son is in 6th class his birthday is 4/1/2005 can he get admission in military school

8th March 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

My son Shaurya sharma is in 6th standard now ,his dob is 15th Aug 2005.is he eligible for sainik school entrance exam?pl reply soon

8th July 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my cousin shivam kala's date of birth is 16th april 2007 and is in 5th standard,is he eligible to give the sainik school paper this year

19th April 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is D.Mohith Varma studying in 7th class my date of birth is 28-07-2006, I am eligibility for 9th class entrance exam or not

18th June 2018, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

My son Sudhanshu Deshmukh studied in 7th class please guidance me for give in Gov sainak school admission. Applications timing exam timing & preparation please guide me thanks. My self Dr Satish Deshmukh

21st October 2018, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

My son is Jatin Yadav in 5th class and his date of birth 20 June, 2008. Is he eligible for entrance exam?

21st November 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

My son hari is studying in 6th class now and his date of birth is 11 may 2008. Can he eligible for 2018-19 entrance exam. and after selection would he be continued in 6th class or 7th class.

6th March 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my son Jayam is studying in 6th class and his date of birth is 25/8/2007 can he eligible for 2020 entrance Exam plz reply me

16th September 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Morning sir, I am devyanshi i am studying in 8 standard but i don't know that when to give my sainik school exam in 2021 or 2022? Plz tell sir

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?