4th March 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for D.Sc school assistant physical science after completion of B.Sc Maths Physics Computers?

Am I eligible to apply for D.Sc school assistant physical science after completion of B.Sc Maths Physics Computers? Can you please let me know the process which I need to follow? It would be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for D.Sc school assistant physical science after completion of B.Sc Maths Physics Computers?
  2. Am I eligible for getting the Physical science school assistant job after completion of graduation?
  3. D.sc eligibility for physical science -- [New]
  4. Can I appear for School Assistant in DSC after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  6. What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?
  7. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed physical sciences after B.Sc computers?
  9. In Which Language DSC School Assistant Physical Science Paper will be Conducted (English or Telugu medium)?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology?
  11. DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths, Physics and Computers?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?
  14. Am I eligible for DSC SA after completing BSc, B.Ed Maths?
  15. Can I write DSC after completion of B.Com and B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biophysics after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  17. How may I get study material and model question papers for DSC school assistant maths (In Telugu Medium)?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job for biology department ater completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
29th March 2018, 05:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for D.Sc school assistant physical science after completion of B.Sc Maths Physics Computers?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for D.Sc examination, just have a look over it.

Candidates must have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field and B.Ed degree course from a recognized University.
Also, candidates must have qualified in the TET examination.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?