17th September 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is good coaching or schooling to become a good doctor?

What is good schooling or coaching in Kota to become a good doctor . I am very confused weather I should go outside to do a coaching in Kota to become a good doctor some says that I should do 11th 12th rather than a dummy to become a doctor please solve my problem and very very confused help me a lot I need your guidance

18th September 2021, 04:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good coaching or schooling to become a good doctor?

Allen career institute is regarded as best coaching institute in kota for medical....

Best institute for medical
Akash institute
Resonance
The Narayan Group of Institution
Starting NEET preparation just after class 9th will help in building up the fundamentals...

Allen kota is good for medical
20th September 2021, 03:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good coaching or schooling to become a good doctor?

Best coaching schools to become doctor:-

> All Indian Institute of medical sciences in New Delhi>

> Postgraduate Institute for Medical education and research in Chandigarh

> Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research in Pondicherry

> King George's Medical University, Lucknow

> Kasturba Medical college, Manipal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?