2nd February 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is Pathfinder higher secondary school good for Bengali medium?

Is Pathfinder higher secondary school good for Bengali medium students who want to switch over to English medium in class XI? Kindly, guide me in this context.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Pathfinder higher secondary school in Jodhpur good to join for 11th standard in 2018?
  2. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  3. Can I do Higher secondary studies and graduation in Bengali medium?
  4. Is pathfinder higher secondary public school is affiliated by WBCHSE? If so what is the code no. of the school?
  5. Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a chance to work in NASA after completion of class 10th from bengali medium school?
  8. Whether Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School is affiliated to WBCHSE Board? What is the code number of this school?
  9. WBCHSE last 5 years solved question papers in Bengali medium
  10. Ranklist of staff nurse ESIC Kollam Ashramam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  12. Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary in Admire English Medium School, Liluah? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  14. List of best residential higher secondary school in bhubaneswar?
  15. Can I give IIT-JEE exam in Bengali language? I'm from Bengali medium school
  16. Which subjects are compulsory to make 60% in higher secondary to get eligible for TCS? Is Bengali necessary?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
4th February 2018, 04:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Pathfinder higher secondary school good for Bengali medium?

You can find out about the school by visiting the campus and also through senior students, who have passed from there. If faculty of the school is good with excellent track record, then you should get admission.

Just do your own research and enquiries before confirming admission. Different people have different requirements.
4th February 2018, 11:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that the above mentioned School is very good to study as it has very good environment for studying with a team of good faculties which guides the candidates in every aspects. There is no problem if a candidate belongs to bengali medium School. Candidates can apply for class 11th based on their marks scored in class 10th examination.

Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School
Address: 188 Jodhpur Park, Near Jodhpur ParkBoy’s School, Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
Phone: 033 2414 0095
4th December 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can l take readmission in class11 upon production of transfer certificate
20th September 2021, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Can i read in bengali language for neet in path finder institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?