8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Should I take Commerce with Mathematics in WBCHSE?

Hi, I am a WBBSE 10th student. Is Commerce with Mathematics easy for me if I am good in Mathematics and want to take Commerce in WBCHSE. Please advise me!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to qualify if scored 15 marks in Theory and 18 marks in Mathematics of WBCHSE?
  2. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  4. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. What should I do with 42.11% in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE?
  7. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  9. Steps to become a Financial Analyst for a candidate with 71% in 12th WBCHSE Commerce? -- [New]
  10. Best graduation college for Maths in Kolkata after WBCHSE?
  11. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  12. Download Mathematics solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  13. Best way to study for 11th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  14. Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?
  16. What is the question pattern of 12th WBCHSE Board exams for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  17. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  18. Scope of Commerce for 12th WBCHSE student?
13th April 2018, 06:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take Commerce with Mathematics in WBCHSE?

Yes, definitely you can take Mathematics as a subject with Commerce stream in class 11th after the completion of class 10th examination.
If you are taking Commerce stream in class 11th, you will have an option to choose mathematics as a combination with other relevant subjects.
14th April 2018, 01:21 AM
ranu shahi

If you are good in Mathematics then only you should choose Mathematics as one of the subject.
You should not choose Mathematics forcefully.
20th September 2021, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

My question is that if i don't take maths with commerce will i have any problem later?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?