13th January 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA or M.Com after pursuing CA? I am from an intermediate group

sir i am pursuing CA but i am in an intermediate group... I have completed graduation. now i am in a delimma as to what should in do now?... whether i should do M.B.A or M.Com or any other course..please help me....

30th July 2013, 09:32 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA or M.Com after pursuing CA? I am from an intermediate group

You can do MBA

YES you can do MBA after completing your Graduation

MBA course selection procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

You need to appear in the Below MBA written tests first:

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 45% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 45% marks for SC/ST candidates

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

Now in the above MBA written tests you need to score between 90 to 98 percentile to get calls from Good MBA colleges for the next round that is GD and PI
31st July 2013, 11:03 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA or M.Com after pursuing CA? I am from an intermediate group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am pursuing CA but i am in an intermediate group... I have completed graduation. now i am in a delimma as to what should in do now?... whether i should do M.B.A or M.Com or any other course..please help me....
As you are in Intermediate Group of Charted Accountancy Course that means you have already completed your Bachelor degree course in some discipline from recognized university.It also ensures that you have also get 50% marks in your bachelor degree course.So you will be eligible to take admission in MBA course.

CA Course is a Correspondence course and its study center is available all over in India so in whichever state you will take admission you can do the CA Classes part time.

MBA Will be best course as you will get Knowledge in Management and Business related field.As you are doing CA Course you will have good skills in the filed of commerce and after completing your CA and MBA Course you will get good jobs with Handsome Salary in some Best Organizations.

To do the MBA Course there are various entrances exam for which you can apply.These are :
  1. CAT.
  2. XAT.
  3. MAT.
  4. SNAP.
  5. FMS...etc.
For CAT and SNAP Exam you should have a minimum marks of 50% in bachelor degree course.Minimum educational qualification required to apply for the above listed entrance exams is Bachelor degree in any discipline.

In the above Listed Management Entrance exams questions will be asked from these sections :
  1. English Language and Comprehension.
  2. Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning.
  3. Numerical Ability,Data Interpretation and Pie Charts.
  4. General Awareness.
  5. Indian and Global Economics.
  6. Banking and Finance Sectors General Questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?