14th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a 10th class teacher in Central School?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a 10th class teacher in Central School? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria for Teachers post in Central School?
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  5. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  6. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  9. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  10. Age criteria for admission in central schools and public school?
  11. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  12. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed
  13. Am I a local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 6th and 7th from central school Chennai, 10th from Secunderabad and intermediate 1st year in Vizag
  14. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  15. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th?
15th July 2015, 07:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a 10th class teacher in Central School?

You need to apply for the School Service Council Examination.
Once you crack the Examination there will be a Personal Interview and then you will be given appointment to a Central School based on the vacancies that are there.
So you need to prepare for the SSC Examination as it is the only way of becoming a Central School Teacher.
You need to have a B.Ed Degree to be eligible to appear for the SSC Examination.
16th July 2015, 12:35 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to become a 10th class teacher in Central School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The very most important thing to be a teacher is that you must have completed your B.Ed degree from any of the government recognized organization and have a authentic degree mark sheet woth you. Then you must have some good achievement in the field that you want to teach. If these are clear with you, then youy can apply to any Central school with your degrees and resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?