9th June 2014, 02:24 PM
Posts: n/a

Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?

I had currently taken the admission in class 1 in non-medical and addition bio in the same school of cbse but this school do not have bio teacher and principle told me to study that privately but i cannot adjust it any more and want to take transfer in such a school which where i can have a good bio teacher along with the P.C.M. teachers so what will be the steps that i have to do for proceeding further to continue with my B.C.M.P. ? And what will be the fee deposit structure either i will have to pay whole fee or of current month over there of that school ?
KINDLY HELP ME............

Related Questions:
  1. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  2. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  3. How to become a computer teacher in CBSE affiliated school after completing B.Tech IT? Is B.Ed a must?
  4. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school? -- [New]
  5. How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?
  6. Possibility of changing school after IX standard?
  7. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  8. Changing school after IX STD is possible?
  9. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  10. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  11. Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?
  12. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  13. Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?
  14. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  15. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  16. Which address should I write on the envelope of AIEEE? Can I get it attested from any school affiliated with CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  18. What's the transfer procedure for teachers of government model school in Punjab?
4th June 2015, 12:16 AM
Senior Member+
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bhiwani
Posts: 1,010
Default Re: Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?

Yes you can change school as your current school is not serving you qualified teachers. Under this issue you need to meet with principal directly and tell them about your school changing provision.

After that write a application to principal about changing your school. Visit to school campus in which you want to get admission. Have a meeting with school principal and tell them about problem which you faced in previous school. I am sure they will definitely helps you. If they agree to give you admission then complete all formalities and simply join that school.

Remember one thing that there is no provision to get refund of school fee or admission fee from school which you left. Also you need to pay whole fee i.e. admission fee and monthly fee to school in which you got admission. So first of all think about it more deeply before taking any step.

I suggest you not to change your school because by doing this you will wast your precious time and money. Instead you take private tutions. It will be more beneficial for you in all aspects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: