27th July 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a High School Teacher after completing MSc(Physics)?

Hi everyone, I am studying MSc with Physics Honours. After completing my Post Graduation I want to become a High School Teacher. I would like to know that how can I become such Teacher? Please tell me about this immediately.

29th July 2018, 10:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a High School Teacher after completing MSc(Physics)?

After completing Masters in Physics you have a wide opportunity to become a Professor after qualifying UGC NET, SLATE etc. entrance test.
You are also eligible to become a government high school teacher having Masters degree.
But it is compulsory to qualify entrance test.
No upper age limit required.
You must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
30th July 2018, 01:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a High School Teacher after completing MSc(Physics)?

To become teacher in Higher Secondary school you have to appear and qualify in CTET PGT recruitment examination.

Candidates after qualifying in State Teacher Eligibility Test can also appear for examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and have B.Ed qualification.

So, you have to pursue B.Ed course to appear for examination.
30th July 2018, 08:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to appear for Post Graduate Teacher recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed master degree and also have passed B.Ed course from a recognized institute.

If you have B.Ed qualification then you can apply for the examination otherwise wait till the completion of B.Ed course.

Recruitment examination is conducted by CBSE as CTET. No age limit to appear in examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
30th July 2018, 10:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Since, you are interested in becoming a high school teacher being a M.Sc (Master of Science) in Physics degree holder then for the same you need to pursue B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) degree course which is must for teaching any Class above V.

Apart from completing your B.Ed degree course, you are required to qualify TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) such as CTET or State TETs for your recruitment as a teacher.

Further, if you have secured at least 55% marks (or 50% in case of SC/ST, PH category candidates) in your Masters degree then you can become lecturer by qualifying entrance examinations like NET/SET/SLET.
30th July 2018, 11:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in entrance for recruitment as teacher in higher secondary is that :-

Candidate must have passed master degree from a recognized board.

Candidate must have Bachelor in Education degree.

No upper age limit to appear in CTET conducted by CBSE. So, if you have the required qualification you are eligible to appear in examination.
31st July 2018, 12:31 AM
Ramabai L

Qualification to become a higher secondary school teacher

After completing degree from Science or Arts stream candidate can do B.Ed course.
Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate two course. Then Master of Education with required marks in a recognized University or Institute . Eligible candidate can able to apply for the TET exam Teacher Eligibility Test. Qualified candidates will get the posting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?