13th March 2018, 07:12 PM
Srinanda sengupta

Availability of Honours degree course for B.Sc without having Physics and Mathematics at High School level?

I don't have Physics and Mathematics in my combination of Bioscience. Which courses I can avail for B.Sc (honours) degree? I have a combination of Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Bengali & English.

30th March 2018, 12:55 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Honours degree course for B.Sc without having Physics and Mathematics at High School level?

If you want to pursue in these subjects that you have mentioned then according to me you should go through either Biology or Nutrition.
Let me tell you that English does not comes under Science stream. It is under Arts stream.
Chemistry is also good to study but the final decision is yours that in which subject you are interested.
One more important thing is that it is compulsory to have at least 55 percent in a particular subject to pursue for further studies.
For honors subject 55 percent marks in that subject is compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?