10th April 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear 10th ICSE Board exam without wasting a year if failed in 9th standard?

Hello Sir, I am failed in 9th standard of ICSE Board. I don't want to waste a year. I want to appear for the Board exam of 10th standard with the same Board. Please suggest me what can I do for this?

13th April 2020, 10:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear 10th ICSE Board exam without wasting a year if failed in 9th standard?

There is no option unless your school promotes you to standard 10th. If your school based on your academic performance in standard 9th does not allow you to standard 10th then none can help you in appearing for board exams next year.

You can request your school management or give them a written application that you will study hard and perform well in 10th standard and board exams. Sometimes, school administration allow students, so this may happen with you also.
13th April 2020, 04:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear 10th ICSE Board exam without wasting a year if failed in 9th standard?

No, you are not eligible to appear in 10th ICSE board exam without passing in 9th standard.
As per the rules, the candidate has to pass in class 9th in order to appear in 10th board exam.

Official website:
https://www.cisce.org/
15th April 2020, 12:47 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---,You are not eligible to join directly in the standard of 10th in ICSE board if you have any type of backlogs in 9th standard.

---No one can allowed to get admission in 10th standard with a backlogs in 9th standard .

--Only one way is to clear the backlogs in 9th standard first with average Mark's and the apply for the 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?