22nd August 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to appear in 10th Board exam next year if failed in 9th ICSE?

Dear Sir,
I have failed in 9th ICSE Board but I want admission in 10th standard now. So that I can sit for ICSE Board exam next year. What I should do now?

27th August 2015, 02:44 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to appear in 10th Board exam next year if failed in 9th ICSE?

You need to repeat the year as it will be for your own benefit.
It will give you the extra time you need to prepare for your Class 10 Boards.
It is not advisable to take admission in Class 10 but still if you want to take admission in Class 10 you need to find a School willing to provide you with admission in Class 10 and you must get yourself admitted to that School.
This is the only way by which you can get admission in Class 10 this year.
27th August 2015, 11:25 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to appear in 10th Board exam next year if failed in 9th ICSE?

You have to pass all the subjects of 9th class to get admission in 10th Board exam, otherwise you are not eligible.
If you failed in some subjects in 9th class then most of the schools give one chance to reappear in those subjects. Just prepare for the reappearing exams and pass all your subjects, then you can get admission in 10th class.
Just visit examination cell of your school and ask for the reappearing exam schedule.
27th August 2015, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to appear in 10th standard Board examinations next year if you have failed in 9th standard. To be eligible to appear in ICSE 10th standard Board examinations, you must have qualified 9th standard from a recognised board and you must have studied 10th standard from ICSE Board. Since, you have not qualified 9th standard, you are not eligible to appear in ICSE 10th standard Board examinations. So, I suggest you to appear and qualify in 9th standard supplementary examinations, so, that you can appear in 10th standard Board examinations.
28th February 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I got very less total after computing my all marks in 9th will it affect my 10th marks?
28th February 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i join class 10 after getting fail in class 9 ICSE. Can i get admited in class 10 of CBSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?