5th December 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether question papers of CBSE Delhi is different from other states? Does it contains Multiple choice questions?

Sir,
Kindly give me details regarding CBSE Board of class 10th. In some question papers, I have found Section-A's questions are Multiple choice and in some papers it won't, why? Whether the scheme has been changed? Explain! And one more question is whether the school is affiliated to CBSE Board will get question papers from CBSE Board, Delhi or different states have got different question papers.
With Regards-
Pinnaji

6th December 2015, 02:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether question papers of CBSE Delhi is different from other states? Does it contains Multiple choice questions?

Let me clear your doubt that CBSE board based schools have same question paper in all over India.

Difference comes when the board is different such as Delhi board, NIOS etc.

Delhi Board based schools will have different question papers in comparison to other board based Schools.

Generally, 1 to 8 questions are multiple choice but CBSE doesn't have these multiple questions.
10th December 2015, 12:56 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Whether question papers of CBSE Delhi is different from other states? Does it contains Multiple choice questions?

Schools that are affiliated to CBSE Board have same syllabus and same question pattern all over India. There is uniformity in all CBSE Board schools across India. CBSE question paper pattern consists of very short answer type questions, but not MCQ's. In the Board examinations of class 10 and 12, question papers are uniform everywhere. CBSE arranges for 3-4 sets of question papers, in the Board examination,that 3-4 sets are circulated in all CBSE affiliated schools. So there is no question of separate set of question paper for separate state.
15th March 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

CBSE board math question paper for class 12 held on 14-3-2016 are extremely tough and lengthy which could be completed in 3 hrs. There should be a base by which students can prepare themselves for the exam. NCERT math books are not at all standard for the questions set in the exam. Why not change the book and make it higher standard such that student can prepare themselves for the exam. After so much struggling if their percentage of marks comes very low specially due to math, then they may be totally demoralized and some may become emotional to commit suicide. Is this Board is trying to achieve from the students. Further , it is understood that class 12 math question varies from state to state like question in Bangalore is different from Bhubaneswar. First one is very tough and the other one is easy. How the board judging the merit of students with two different set of questions ? Is it not injustice ? The same marks will carry in JEE and students from Bhubaneswar already got advantages. Board should consider the future of students and do the justice while evaluating the answer sheet.
Father of a student
28th November 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

DO STUDENTS STUDYING IN CLASS 10 ALSO GET A CBSE MERIT CERTIFICATE?
AND IF WE GET FULL MARKS IN A PARTICULAR SUBJECT i.e. 100/100 THEN WE WILL CERTAINLY GET A MERIT CERTIFICATE
13th March 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I am a parent of a class 10th student taking her bord exams this year from CBSE.I would like to know why do you set 3 or 4 sets of question papers for the same batch of students.They are studying ubder the same board....same curriculum...same text...still the question paper differs..even regionwise...this is an unfair assessment...move over many students are moving out to state boards because of free facilities provided ...now this question paper issue fas set fire to the mob. State schools uave the same question paper all through the state...in CBSE case how can you judge a student's paper judiciuosly..if he is a student who is very weak and getting a paper with high difficulty level..... this years maths class 10 paper is the best example
14th April 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I want to know CBSE board of Delhi and CBSE board of other state are different or both of them are same? please reply me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?