23rd July 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?

Sir/Mam
My daughter has completed her sixth standard in Lucknow. We are going to shift in Mumbai now. She has completed her sixth from CBSE School. So, I want to know that how I apply for admission in 7th standard in any CBSE school there in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 2nd and 7th standards in Aurangabad?
  3. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  4. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  5. What is the difference between CBSE and BSEB Boards for 7th student?
  6. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  8. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old?
  11. When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in 11th standard of Sainik school, Lucknow?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  14. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  15. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  17. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  18. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2015, 11:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?

First of all you would require a TC from her previous school. Either of you parents have to meet the principal with your daughter. You have to tell him the situation why she is leaving her school. The principal has to give a good character certificate to your daughter. In that he should mention that she was a bonafide student of that school and she has a great future ahead. Along with these two certificates, you would require the originals and photocopies of the marksheet of class 6 final examination and two passport size photograph of hers. When you produce all these documents in a school in Mumbai, the school office will give an admission form to fill up. After you submit the admission form, you have to wait until the school call your child for interview. If she has got real good marks in class 6 and she clears the interview round in front of the principal of the school, your child will get admission in a good school in Mumbai.
26th July 2015, 04:41 PM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?

Yes, your daughter will get admission in Mumbai. First of all you have visit to the school campus in which you want to get admission. After that you will have to follow the admission procedure of that school. The admission procedure is vary from school to school. It may be possible that your daughter has to face test for getting admission or the admission is also done on the basis of Percentage marks of previous class. At the last you have to pay school fee. After all the procedure she will get the admission.

Documents required-
Transfer Certificate from previous school, Migration certificate, Report card of previous class. etc.
4th December 2021, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has studied 6th class in state syllabus school. Will she get admission in cbse school for 7th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?