7th November 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA after completion of 9th standard?

My name is Mayank Singh and I am a student of class 9th. My dream is to go to NASA and become an Aerospace Engineer. So, how can I go to NASA after class 9th?

8th November 2016, 10:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA after completion of 9th standard?

To become an Aerospace Engineer after the completion of class 9th, you must have to opt Science stream in class 11th. Choose PCM as your subject combination in class 11th and after the completion of class 11th, opt for Aeronautical Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Engineering courses.
9th November 2016, 02:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA after completion of 9th standard?

In order to become an Aerospace Engineer, you will have to complete your PG qualification in Aerospace Engineering from a recognized University. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the NASA in order to be eligible to avail admission in the esteemed Institute.
31st May 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am in confusion that what is difference between aeronautical and aerospace engineering. Which helps me to get job easily in NASA .
27th June 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do 12th science in PCM or to do diploma in mechanical or other field to do aerospace engineering
31st July 2017, 10:17 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become an engineer firstly, you have to pass class 12th .
You have to opt physics , chemistry and maths as the main subject in class 12tg.
A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in class 12th.
To get admission in engineering you have to apply for entrance exam like JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?