19th January 2011, 07:23 PM
tanmay_200

How to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO?

Please tell me

Thnks

24th January 2011, 12:09 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO?

The question you have asked is wrong.

Its not how to become an aerospace engineer in NASA or ISRO ...I think you are asking how to get a job in ISRO or NASA after completing Aerospace engineering.

First of all to get into NASA is really a tough job. If you want to be an astronaut then let me tell you that you have to be among the best and shuld have extraordinary skills. Your fitness should be top class.

There are few recruitment tests conducted by NASA or they even directly recruit students from top institutes like MIT and others .

So you first step should be to score good grades in your graduation and enroll of a post graduation or Ph.D in top US colleges. After that you can apply for the NASA.

Getting into ISRO is comparitively easier than getting into NASA. ISRO conducts its entrance tests or there are few opening which are published on ISRO.gov.in

So you will need to keep track of them

Apart from that you will also need to strenghtn your engineering fundamentals as without it its impossible to move further.
24th January 2011, 12:55 AM
prtk.co

For this first you must to complete your graduation in aerospace engineering from a recognised university.The elegibility for this is you must have at least 60% in your PCM in 12th.After completing your graduation you can apply for job in NASA , ISRO.There are various job available .
24th January 2011, 08:52 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

To become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO, you can do B.E. or B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering.

After completing the Aerospace Engineering, you are eligible for NASA or ISRO exams.

The minimum eligibility for NASA or ISRO is passed B.E. or B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering with 65 % marks from a regonised institute / university.

And final year students are also eligible for NASA or ISRO exams.

All the Best
25th February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam now iam doing my B.sc physics actually iam not well inmy 12th marks but ihave put a good % in B.sc may i jion aerospace with the help of my B.sc %( my % in 12th is 68% ) or any other solution like entrance exams ? Enthu to see ur reply
7th March 2011, 10:44 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO
To become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO, you can do B.E. or B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering.
After completing the Aerospace Engineering, you are eligible for NASA or ISRO exams.
The minimum eligibility for NASA or ISRO is passed B.E. or B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering with 65 % marks
There are few recruitment tests conducted by NASA or they even directly recruit students from top institutes like MIT and others .
So you first step should be to score good grades in your graduation and enroll of a post graduation or Ph.D in top US colleges. After that you can apply for the NASA.
Getting into ISRO is comparitively easier than getting into NASA. ISRO conducts its entrance tests or there are few opening which are published on ISRO.gov.in
Apart from that you will also need to strenghtn your engineering fundamentals as without it its impossible to move further.

good luck
9th March 2011, 04:40 PM
salman555

Arrow Re: How to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO?

Dear friend,,

#If you want to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO, first of all you need to do B.E. or B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering.
#The eligibility for NASA or ISRO is passed B.E. or B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering with 65 % marks
#If you are patriotic i advice you to go for ISRO. But in terms of salary there is no better job than NASA.
9th April 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i am studying aeronautical engineering(3rdyr 2 sem) & i have an agregate around 82% i want to really know how to get into isro tests the skills required
15th April 2011, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Are they closing NASA and their programs for good?
24th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my pre degree ,i want to get into aivation feild . should i do my basic graduation in mech.engineering or directly do aeronautical engineering and do my post graduation in aviation
25th April 2011, 03:17 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

For this graduation degree is compulsory.

Every year vaccines comes out for scientist and engg. post you can apply for this.

For more detail please go on the officila site:-
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
http://nasajobs.nasa.gov/jobs/
25th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm from India ,how can i be qualified for the top universities in USA after my 12th std. I want to become an aeronautical engineer, I want to do M.E or B.E and then I want doctorate degree to join NASA or BOEING.
25th April 2011, 04:29 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmay_200 View Post

Please tell me

Thnks

after completing 12th you should fill the form for aeronautical engineering and do your aeronautical with physics when you finished this you can apply for
3rd May 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what will i do to become an scientist in ISRO or NASA.
when i completed the aerospace engineering degree.
22nd May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing my b-tech from electronics and communications field. is there any chance for my field in NASA.?
1st June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job in nasa from iit without joining any us institute?
8th June 2011, 01:13 PM
amit gaur054

MY DEAR FRIEND

The question you have asked is not in a proper way.

Its not how to become an aerospace engineer in NASA or ISRO ...I think you are asking how to get a job in ISRO or NASA after completing Aerospace engineering.

First of all to get into NASA is really a tough job. If you want to be an astronaut then let me tell you that you have to be among the best and shuld have extraordinary skills. Your fitness should be top class.

So you will need to keep track of them

all the best
22nd July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam please tell me can an electronics engineer get an opportunity to do research in space engineering in NASA or ISRO?
28th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i m ME 1st yr E&Tc student.can i get an opportunity to do research in space engineering in NASA or ISRO?
29th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how many salary get in aerospace engg??
7th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ACTUALLY IM A B,PHARMACY 3RD YEAR STUDENT ..........I WANT TO DO A JOB IN NASA >>>>>>>>>>>>SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO GET THE JOB.............
21st December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hi is getting job in NASA really very hard?
7th January 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is meant by PSU examination
16th January 2012, 09:05 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

yes it is nice plan to become nasa astronaut but
you will need lots of hard work to get there
you need to score maximum marks in your 10th,12th and graduation
16th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.Tech(3rd year) in mechanical engineering?How can I be placed in ISRO or CSIR?
Please reply
20th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello , i want join nasa in aerospace engineering.please any person help me. for contact sachin kumar mobile no-09097407864 [email protected] or on facebook-sachin madhyeshiya
22nd May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of passing of 12 th with 78%.what should for to join for nasa isro?if prepare for iist entrance?
14th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What difference between aerospace and aeronatical engg.?how much salary get an aerospace eng. in isro ?
1st July 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

10 class marks is important
3rd July 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am in 12th science and i become an aerospace engineer so, what i an do foe that
16th July 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm from India ,how can i be qualified for the top universities in USA after my 12th std. I want to become an aeronautical engineer, I want to do M.E or B.E and then I want doctorate degree to join NASA or BOEING.

sir...i too have the same question..i am currently in 11th std..aspiring to become an aeronautical engineer.after that what kinds of jobs can i get?
18th July 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I m doing aeronautical engineering combination at bangalore. I have already completed 2 years. My childhood aim is to work in designing or construction of aircrafts. I m maintaining a aggregate marks of 68%. Do i get the designing or construction at ISRO, because id like to contribute something good to my country.
22nd April 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm doing BE aeronautical engineering 1st year at coimbatore PARK college . My passion is to get place in NASA and i woukd like to work like kalpana chawla. As you suggest me what i do further . kindly reply me sir
31st May 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th science.want become a aerospace engineer then wat r d competative exams should be attend.
31st May 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th science.want become a aerospace engineer then wat r d competative exams should be attend.
30th July 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can one get job in NASA after completing aerospace engineering from India?Is nationality a problem there?
30th July 2013, 06:05 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Quote:

Please tell me

Thnks
To become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA or ISRO,you have to do aeronautical engineering with astrophysics as a subject,Diploma in aerospace and astrophysics,which yields better colleges with deemed hard work.
You must try for IIT Kharagpur,leading aeronautical eng. college in India,chase for it.Then indulged in KVPY,IISER,IISC etc exams and do BS for 5 years.You get oppotunities in ISRO and 'Success stories' will start.

Best of luck.....
28th February 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing e&tc engg. i want do masters degree in aerospace enggineering. is it possible? ..plz plz give me reply its very important for my future
9th May 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 11 and aspire to become an aerospace engg. Really need some tips about it
24th June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 th and want to become an aerospace engineer for NASA. What are the qualifications and entrance exams for this? Is it possible by studying in India without going to the US?
8th May 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to develop my skills and knowledge and which is the best college to join aerospace engineering?
11th October 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have scored 96 percent marks in plus two
I want to become an *ASTROPHYSIST* .
"Can I *expect* a job in NASA?"
What should be the next step that I can do?
I used to read many books related
to space science
since my 8 standard .
What are the competitive exams that I should attend?
Sir,please reply immediately. ..........
12th October 2016, 06:05 PM
Navneet patyal

Quote:

Please tell me

Thanks
If you want to join the NASA or ISRO then you have to studied hard for them.
ISRO stands for the Indian Space Research Organization and which is the best or highly talented scientists in it. If you want to become an engineer in the ISRO then first of all you have to complete your 12th with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Then after this you should have following eligibility in you.
< You should have good communication skills, and also should have a great will power regarding your duties.
< You should have more than 70% of marks in your 112th standard.
< You should have great knowledge toward the world and what happenings near you?

Well, if you have the above qualities in you then you can easily crack the Entrance exams. You have to go for special coaching for the Aerospace engineering entrance exam. The entrance exams are conducted by the Engineering universities like IIT's, or MIT's. If you got selected in MIT then this is very good for you. After completing your engineering in aerospace. You can try for the ISRO or NASA exams. That are conducted by the ISRO. If you got selected there, then you are the scientist.
So for these above process, you only have to do hard work for your study and for your career. So, don't waist your time and go for the preparation.

If you have any other query feel free to ask here.

Thank you,
1st March 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in 10th. I want to become an aerospace engineer in NASA. If i will choose science with Biology (Physics, chemistry, maths and biology ) without computer science can i apply in NASA?
7th June 2022, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doings aerospace engineering in privat Institute in india byt i want to become a scientists at nasa or isro so pleasee suggest me what to doo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?