4th November 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next to ensure that I will be in NASA School after completion of 8th standard?

I want to join NASA school its my career in aeronautics . I am in class 8 .so,want can I do to join NASA school. What should I do next to ensure that I will be in NASA School after completion of 8th standard? Can you please hep me on this?

23rd September 2016, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to ensure that I will be in NASA School after completion of 8th standard?

You need to perform internationally to get into NASA. There are Olympiads conducted for various subjects like maths and other science subjects. If you can perform excellently in it, then your application will carry more weight.

Hence, along with a good academics at school, you must also prepare for Olympiads which will help you to get international exposure.
22nd January 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do next to ensure that I will be in NASA School after completion of 8th standard?

I am a 7th class student I wants to study my next class in NASA how should I apply for it please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?