15th November 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to be a part of NASA if I am 9th standard student

i am a student of 9th standard .i want to be a part of nasa in my future ??what steps should i take become a part of nasa??

23rd February 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a part of NASA if I am 9th standard student

Yes. Now this time i am selected in CSIR ,NCSCand SCIENCE EX.AND MANY OTHER., But i want to join nasa. How i can do this. Now i am in class ninth.
18th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to join nasa. How i can do this. Now i am in class ninth.
29th September 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

there is an exam for 9th class conducting by nasa
5th October 2017, 11:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You cannot be a part of NASA with your 9th class education because the eligibility required to enter NASA is graduation level degree. The full details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in PCM related streams with minimum 65% from any recognized university.
- The age should be less than 35 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates.

So, you need to complete your 10th class and +2 education and study graduation in any related stream from any recognized university and apply for NASA entrance exam.
17th December 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to join nasa to job of an scientist ! I am in 9th standard I am from India can you help me please what study took me a scientist and also after 12th
16th February 2018, 08:05 PM
Strontium

1.At first you need to decide in which field do you want to contribute being at NASA .There are tons of options rather than just a rocket scientist such as inter planetary officer, in HRD, astrobiologist etc.
2. You need to score consistent 95% or more in subjects related to your desired field.
3.Checkout for how can you prove more of your eligibility eg.take part in competitions, showcase your innovative ideas practically or atleast in paper.
4.NASA itself announces many competitions (check www.nasa.gov) you can be worthy entry.
5.Get into best colleges after your SSC. Try to find international scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?