26th October 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my name in SSLC book? What are the formalities?

Hello Sir, I want to change my name in the SSLC book. Is it possible to change the name in SSLC book? If yes then please tell me what are the formalities I have to do to get the name changed?

27th October 2016, 04:06 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I change my name in SSLC book? What are the formalities?

SSLC book you mean to say SSLC certificate. Yes, it is possible to change the name only if there is a spelling mistake or if you wish to totally change the name then it is not possible. You need to submit proof for changing that. Visit your school & meet the principal he will guide you with the exact procedure.
27th October 2016, 11:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your institutional head and ask them to send your paper for re-checking, you will be charged a minimum fee for the process and after submitting the amount, your re-checking of paper process will start.
10th June 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to change my name"s spelling mistake in s s l c certificate and 1st standard register book. The same mistake is in both books So is it possible to change my name's mistake in s s l c book?
18th September 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Any expert person in Kerala who can do this for me
5th January 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in BE 2 year I want to change my name totally What procedure must ne followed to change name in both sslc and puc marks sheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?