15th May 2017, 03:49 PM
Nowshad noushu

How to get father's name corrected in SSLC?

Good morning, In my sslc booked my father name as Hassan mt, but original name is Hussain mt. My brothers and sisters sslc also booked the same wrong name. So, how can I change this name?

15th May 2017, 07:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get father's name corrected in SSLC?

To get correction in any mistake made in certificate issued by SSLC you must have to visit the school administrative office for correction.

If it is possible from school to get correction it is ok, other than this you can visit regional office of the board for correction along with necessary documents with correct details as proof for correction.
15th May 2017, 09:18 PM
perthc

Hi,

If you want to correct your father's name in SSCL certificate then there are 2 possibilities.

==>Approach within 1 year of issue of your certificate to your education board.

==>If it is more than 1 year then you can meet with a lawyer and have itchanged in court.

Please note that you should have all the supporting documents that will support in changing/rectifying your father's Name.

Below documents of your father are necessary:-

• Voter Card
  • Ration Card
  • Electricity bill
  • Birth Certificate(If it is present)
15th May 2017, 09:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get your father's name corrected in your SSLC certificate, you need to visit the school where you have pursued SSLC and inform the principal about the mistake in your SSLC certificate. He may ask you to fill the application form and pay the specified fee and he will forward your application to the main board and you will get your new SSLC certificate within 10-15 working days.
15th May 2017, 10:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get correction in any certificate issued by board you must have to visit the nearest board office.

So, if there is any mistake made and you need correction then kindly visit the regional office of board
11th April 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Venu Gopal, my father name is srinivas but,, in my sslc marks card it is printed as srinivasa. (A)is added, so what is the the procedure to correct it.. Please help!!!!
10th May 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My fathers name is SIDHARTHAN C A but in my SSLC certificate it is SIDHARTHAN C S. I passed SSLC in 2015.please help me.
30th July 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change my father's name in my sslc marks card??? How much time will it take to change it???
13th March 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My name Varsha Pawar, my fathers name is Chandrakanth Rao Pawar, but in SSLC markscard it is printed as Chandrakanth Rao. In my Degree certificates it is Chandrakanth Rao Pawar itself. How can I change my SSLC markscards fathers name as Chandrakanth Rao Pawar? Please Suggest me
15th April 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir my father name is RUTHRAKUMAR but in 10th mark sheet it is printed UTHRAKUMAR in my 10th marksheet so change procedure correction it help me
27th August 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to change my father name my father name is pradeed but in my SSLC book my father name is jitendra Prasad how can I change my father name in SSLC book
28th August 2019, 02:43 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To get your father's name corrected in your SSLC certificate, you need to visit the school where you have pursued SSLC and inform the principal about the mistake in your SSLC certificate.

●You will have to get it changed within 1 year of the issue of your certificate.

●If it has been more than a year then you can approach lawyer to get it changed.

Documents of your father are necessary:-

Voter Card
Ration Card
Electricity bill
Birth Certificate.

Hope,it shall help you.
30th January 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Sir How to get father's name corrected in SSLC?
2nd September 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter passed SSLC during current year but father name spelling mistakes in mark sheet, how can I change
9th October 2020, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I need to change my address in sslc book...presently I am in my new house so what is the procedure? I was born outside India ie,abroad
in my birth certificate father's inital is printed wrong thereby printed the same in sslc book...can I change it in birth certificate as well as sslc certificate....what is the procedure fot the same?
5th August 2021, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I passed my SSLC in 1988 and in that certificate, my father's name or house name is not added. what is the procedure for adding the house name as my sir name?
25th August 2021, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My father's name in sslc book is Muhammed but it's a guardian name of grand father. How to change my sslc document with my Father name , Mikdad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?