25th July 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is HC verma concepts of physics good for board preparation or should I change the book?

Usually in exams the definitions given by the Concepts of physics HC verma are not awarded marks and they say that it lack perfection. But being an iit aspirant i am only depending on it. It also doesn't have well defined proofs. So, should I change the book or any other solutions?????????????

5th August 2014, 07:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is HC verma concepts of physics good for board preparation or should I change the book?

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is good for IIT preparation but is definitely not a good book for Board preparation. This is because the pattern of board and IIT is different and HC Verma is specially defined for IIT and other entrance exams. For board exams, more detailed explanation and derivation along with lower level of numerical problems. So you should follow other reference books for board exams like ABC physics, Pradeep Physics, Dinesh Physics, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?