24th September 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I change stream into Arts being an 11th Science student of RBSE?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Arts stream from RBSE Board. I want to change my stream because I am unable to unable to understandard Science and I want to become an Air Hostess in future. I want to change my stream to Arts. I just want to know how can I change my stream.

26th September 2019, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change stream into Arts being an 11th Science student of RBSE?

No, you can’t change stream from Science to Arts being a 11th standard student. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard in same stream whether it is Science or Arts stream. You can’t pursue 11th standard in Science stream and 12th standard in Arts stream. If you are not interested to pursue Science stream, then you can discontinue from the course and you need to take fresh admission in 11th standard Arrs stream.
26th September 2019, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change stream into Arts being an 11th Science student of RBSE?

No, you can’t change stream from Science to Arts being a 11th standard student. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard in same stream whether it is Science or Arts stream. You can’t pursue 11th standard in Science stream and 12th standard in Arts stream. If you are not interested to pursue Science stream, then you can discontinue from the course and you need to take fresh admission in 11th standard Arrs stream.
26th September 2019, 11:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you have taken admission in 11th standard and now you want to change your stream then you have to write an application to the principal of your school mentioning the cause of changing your stream.
If the school allowed you to do so then only you will be able to change because there is only limited time in which students can change their stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?