24th July 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Arts for 11th CBSE Commerce student?

Hi Sir, it is little tough for me to study Accountancy in my 11th standard. I want to know that as I have secured admission for Commerce stream from CBSE Board, so what is the process to change my stream now into Humanities?

Related Questions:
30th July 2018, 03:04 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Arts for 11th CBSE Commerce student?

Yes,you can change your stream in 12th as you are facing difficulties in particular subject.

You may change you stream before registration which occur in mid -September of 11th class.

Following facts are mentioned here-

If there is vacant seats available in that particular stream which you are going to take,

If you have cutt off marks required for that stream in your school,

If your principal allows you to change your stream.

So, you have to consult your examination department for change of stream
30th July 2018, 08:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Arts for 11th CBSE Commerce student?

No, it is not possible to change stream from Commerce to Arts while pursuing your 11th standard from CBSE Board. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard with same stream to be eligible to pursue your higher studies. In case if you are not interested to study Commerce stream, then you can take fresh admission in 11th standard Arts stream.
31st July 2018, 08:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can change your stream in class 11 there is no such problem on it. You will have to get admission in other stream and continue your studies further with the stream you wish to.

You can talk to your school head for any such procedure.

To write application to your class teacher and then principal.

For more information, you can visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?