22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?

Hello,
I want to join Kendriya Vidyalaya School in Kolkata for 11th Commerce. I am a student of 10th CBSE. After my 10th how I can get admission there? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  2. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  3. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  4. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  5. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  6. List of top 10 CBSC schools in Jammu?
  7. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  8. Admission in 11th Science at best CBSE School in Hyderabad?
  9. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th Science if secured 62% in 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya School?
  11. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  12. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  14. Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?
  16. Admission criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  17. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
28th October 2015, 09:35 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?

For getting admission in Desired school you must need to appear in their own entrance exam. So contact them and buy a prospectus because each and every information is mentioned in the prospectus as well as you will get the application form. So i would like to suggests you Prepare from 10th class syllabus. Admissions are provides on the basis of merit list generated by their entrance exam.
28th October 2015, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?

You can apply for admission as other students apply. Admission will be based on the marks you have got in your class X board exam. Most of the seats are reserved for candidates who are son/daughter of government employee.

Therefore, it will be difficult to get admission if you belong to nongovernment job family. If seats are vacant then surely you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?