15th February 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in Odisha since last 25 years?

Dear Sir,
My family is staying in Odisha from the last 25 years. I have completed my study from 1st standard till Diploma in Odisha. We had a land in Odisha but due to some problem we had to sell it. Now I want a domicile certificate of Odisha. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  3. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  4. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  5. What should I do in order to get the domicile certificate?
  6. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  8. How can I get domicile certificate of Kolkata to study Diploma in Jamshedpur?
  9. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  10. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  11. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  12. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  13. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  14. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  15. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  16. Whether a CBSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota? -- [New]
  17. How to get Domicile certificate for Minors living in Hyderabad for more than 2 years?
  18. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
16th February 2016, 01:42 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in Odisha since last 25 years?

You need to contact your area's counselor or any government officials in order to get the application form or you can even visit any government agencies responsible for providing Domiciles and other certificates and just follow the procedure ahead. You just have to provide the details asked for and soon your certificate will be issued.
16th February 2016, 01:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get domicile certificate having completed education and staying in Odisha since last 25 years?

You can very much avail a domicile certificate of Odisha if you are saying that you are a resident of that state. You just need to contact government officials and avail the application form from them, after that you will be asked to provide certain details of your education and resident proof. After successfully completion of the documentation, you will be issued a domicile certificate.
16th February 2016, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For domicile certificate you need to be a permanent resident of the given state with proof of residential address. Normally, those who have voting rights have voter id cars which is sufficient to get the certificate.

You can visit the nearby tehsil to get the certificate with the help of your residential proof card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?