10th September 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Public Bank being a 12th Commerce student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream from CBSE Board. I want to work in Public Bank but I don’t have any idea. So I want to know how I can get a job in Public Bank?

15th September 2019, 12:42 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Public Bank being a 12th Commerce student?

The first think I would like to let you know is that for getting a job at any post in any public bank, the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a student of Class 12th, to get into banking sector, you are required to first complete your graduation degree course. After completion of your graduation degree, you are required to qualify bank examinations conducted by IBPS or SBI or other concerned banks.
15th September 2019, 10:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get recruitment in banking jobs the required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, on the basis of std 12th qualification you are not eligible to appear in the examination.

The age limit varies with examination. Examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for selection in banking recruitment examination.
15th September 2019, 11:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you want to work in Public Sector bank, then you need to have minimum bachelor degree educational qualification.

Examination is conducted for selection in banking jobs. The required minimum qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline ( for Clerk and PO ) form a recognised university.

You will have to qualify in all stages of examination for the final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
15th September 2019, 12:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get job in banking ( public sector ) on the basis of std 12th qualification.

The required minimum qualification to appear for various banking examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You will become eligible for appearing in the examination after the bachelor degree. Entrance examination is conducted for the final selection.
15th September 2019, 05:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will get job in banking sector after bachelor degree and then qualifying in the recruitment examination.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate in bachelor degree to appear in the examination.

So, you will have to pursue bachelor degree course and then you will become eligible to appear in the examination.
15th September 2019, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For a public sector or PSU bank job, you need to have a minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline for a clerk job. You have class 12th which is at present not enough to make you eligible for such job. In the past this was enough but now you need a degree.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by IBPS and if you are applying for SBI then they conduct their own written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?