25th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my marks of Oriya and Maths having completed 12th from Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education Board?

Hi Friends,
I have completed my 12th class with 81% from Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education. I want to improve my marks in Oriya and Maths subject. Can it happen to improve in only 2 subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education has no value?
  2. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  3. Is Council of higher secondary education, Delhi a valid board to get affiliation for study centre?
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) having completed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi?
  5. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  6. Can i do diploma in B.Ed to appear in CTET?
  7. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Bhubaneswar -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible improving 12th class for the admission in engineering?
  9. Details about the upcoming exams for boards/states?
  10. Can I give HSC improvement after passing HSc?
  11. What is the application procedure and details for JEE of Orissa?
  12. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  13. How to correct Date of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa?
  14. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  15. CHSE Delhi is valid Board or approved by Board of Education or not?
  16. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  17. Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Sub Inspector post being a candidate of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council?
  18. Is Casio Fx 82 es doesn't allow during the exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
26th May 2016, 07:47 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Can I improve my marks of Oriya and Maths having completed 12th from Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have completed my 12th class with 81% from Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education. I want to improve my marks in Oriya and Maths subject. Can it happen to improve in only 2 subjects?
Yes. you can fill the form of compartmental examination for those subjects in which you failed or in which you want to increase your marks.
All you have to do is meet the school officials and ask them that when they are going to publish the notification for compartmenatal examination.
Marks after giving your compartmental exam will be your real marks and only that will count with the other marks of the subjects. So, prepare well and do your best in compartmental examination, after all you are being provided second chance.
Good luck.
27th May 2016, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve my marks of Oriya and Maths having completed 12th from Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education Board?

Yes, you can opt for improvement examination in the prospective year by filling up the application form provided to you by the school officials. You will however have to pay the examination fee to the board for the papers you wish to opt for in the coming year as a private candidate.
27th May 2016, 05:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can only improve your marks in those subjects in which you have failed in class 12th in Orissa Board by appearing in the compartmental examination conducted by the respective Board. So, if you have failed in those subjects, then only you can fill compartmental form and give the examination. Otherwise there is no other means to improve your marks in any subject in Orissa Board.
25th September 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I have qualified in 12th with 71% in 2018 odisha board but in chemistry and physic i want to improve my mark should i eligible
4th June 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I have 69%in chse odisha 2 exam .my ambition was jee .but I need 75%, so I need improvement in math, chem, physics ....so that I can clear the above criteria for jee... what can I do..? please someone help me....
19th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed odisha chse 2 exam with 48 percent before 6 year can I increase my mark ? Please answer how? Can I after 6 year ? Answer please sir
16th January 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Cbse .or nios and other state are conducting improvement exam for a student carrear ....but chsc bord not doing that it is broken the student Life and higher ambition of a student........so I request to cheap secretary of chsc please conduct improvement for a student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?