7th October 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I get migration certificate for 11th Bihar Board admission and completed 10th WBBSE?

I pass class 10th from WBBSE Board and now I want to migrate from WBBSE to Bihar Board in class 11th. But I don't have migration certificate so how I get my migration certificate quickly?

11th October 2020, 02:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get migration certificate for 11th Bihar Board admission and completed 10th WBBSE?

To get migration certificate from WBBSE board , you have to give an application to your school principal.

They will provide you migration certificate after the result declaration.

You have to visit your school after application submission more than one time and ask for migration certificate to your school adminstration than they will provide you migration certificate.
13th October 2020, 12:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get migration certificate for 11th Bihar Board admission and completed 10th WBBSE?

Migration certificate is issued by the board. So, you can get the certificate only from the respective board.

So, you will have to visit your school or the board office to get the migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?