12th December 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?

Hello
Can i get admission in 11th bihar board
after passing 10th board exam with school based?
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  2. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  3. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  4. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  5. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  6. Can I go in Bihar board in 11th after passing school board?
  7. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  8. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  9. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  11. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  13. Can I study 12th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  14. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  15. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
13th December 2014, 09:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?

After the completion of 10th class from private school, You can apply for admission in intermediate in any college, which are working under Bihar board. To get an admission, You should visit the college in which you want to join and you should ask for application form. Then you should that fill "Application" and submit it, by attaching the following documents
1)Tenth class pass certificate
2)Transfer certificate
3)Bonafide
Then the college will offer you an admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?