20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change my stream in class 11th

I am studying in class 11th with PCM and I can't grasp them at all. I managed to pass to 12. Can I change my stream or get admitted to any other schools to change my stream because I can't go with science.

21st June 2017, 12:35 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to change my stream in class 11th

You can change your stream in class 11, there is no such problem in it, you will have to get admission in any other stream and can continue with your studies further with the stream you wish to.

It is advised that you should study in the stream in which you are comfortable in and feel that you can do well in it.
21st June 2017, 03:05 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can change your stream by taking fresh admission in class 11th in any other school.
You need to apply for admission form of a particular school in which you want to take admission and duly fill the required details.
The admission form should be submitted to the school office on or before the last date of form submission.
Also you need to appear for entrance test if required.
During the time of admission you need to provide last exam mark sheet, transfer certificate, original birth certificate, bonafide certificate, photos, etc at the school office.
21st June 2017, 09:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In case, you want to change the stream, then you have to start from class 11th. You will not get stream change in class 12th. Hence, you can talk with your school head for any such procedure.

For science students, stream change can also happen after class 12th. There is no problem, if you have completed class 12th with PCM, every field will be still open for you.
22nd June 2017, 01:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To change your present stream in class 11th, you need to contact to the School principal and must have to convey your issue to him/her.
Then, write an application to the Head of the Institution that you want to change your stream in class 11th as you are not comfortable with Science stream and submit it in the office. Note, that it can be possible before your registration. If your registration work is done, then you cannot apply for the same. Or else, you can take admission in any other School in the particular stream which you want to opt in class 11th.,
7th July 2017, 11:14 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you can change the stream in class 11th . There is no need to change your school. If in your school there are other options expect science than you can go for that. Choose that stream in which you are interested.

If you will select commerce stream than there will be lots of opportunities for you in your future.
After completing your graduation you can apply for banking.l, accountant , finance , human resource etc.
You can also apply for government exams also.

By choosing Humanities you can also go in many fields.
6th June 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my subjects from science to commerce in 11th.first I took commerce then I changed to science but when I studied it I found it difficult ....so can I again change it to commerce before registration.
23rd September 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am presently doing my 11th computer science but I will not be able to do it. I am under great pressure from my side itself. I need to take humanities. What is the solution that I can take up? I got 10 cgpa in 10th
13th July 2019, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

I am selected commerce stream in 11th std but 1st round allocated by commerce but i interest science I am confused what is the opinion youucch
13th January 2020, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

My Terminal Examination in 11th science Maharashtra Board is completed, but still can I change stream in 11th only?
21st March 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11tg standard pcb stream & i know i m not able to keep it it till 12th. Can i change my stream to commerce or arts but i have a doubt that if i would take any other stream how could i compete with the syllabus and knowledge with those students who hv opted it before in 11th. Plz suggest the right way for this one...
13th October 2020, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my subject i have fashion degsin textile but i want to do finearts so how i change
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?