4th April 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get migration certificate for 11th CBSE admission being a PSEB candidate?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 10th from PSEB Board. Now, I want admission under CBSE norms for 11th standard. I came to know that I have to get the migration certificate. Kindly help me to know, how I can get the migration certificate?

7th April 2020, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get migration certificate for 11th CBSE admission being a PSEB candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my 10th from PSEB Board. Now, I want admission under CBSE norms for 11th standard. I came to know that I have to get the migration certificate. Kindly help me to know, how I can get the migration certificate?
To receive a Migration Certificate from the CBSE Board, you must contact the school where you have completed the 10th Standard and request for a Migration Certificate. . The school will query for your admission information, or you may need to fill out the application form with your personal details and submit.

1. A applicant who has participated in the examination of the Board and has succeeded the exam may receive a Migration Certificate on payment of the required charge.

2. A Migration Certificate indicating his / her position as such can also be given to a applicant put in the department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?