6th October 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?

Hello Sir,
I have got 92.6% in 10th PSEB Board exam. I am confused whether I take ISC Board or stil be in PSEB Board. Please suggest me I want to study Science in 11th standard.

Related Questions:
13th April 2016, 04:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?

Look, both the Boards are good to study in it but the ISC Board among them is more preferable to study as the syllabus of ISC Board offers education in a more scientific method, whether the state syllabus gives more importance to practical implication of related subjects.
Students of the ISC Board have an advantage over the State Boards as the syllabus of the ISC Boards will be the same all over the country. In case if any students want to transfer from one state to another, it will be easier for them. On the other hand, in case of the State Board students, it would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school.
So, ISC Board is more preferable than the State Boards to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?