20th September 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to avail Migration Certificate for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE in Bahrain?

I want to do my Graduation here in India but I have done my 12th CBSE in Bahrain. Kindly tell me what documents are required for availing migration certificate? As told by the school authorities that I have to download and submit form directly from the official website of CBSE. Please clarify regarding this issue

31st August 2017, 08:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to avail Migration Certificate for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE in Bahrain?

Most of the schools issued Migration Certificate along with 12th standard mark sheet. There is no need to fill separate form for migration certificate. However, many school may demand application form to issue migration certificate. In that case, you have to visit the below mentioned link to download the application form for issuing migration certificate.
http://www.cbseschools.com/dupform.pdf

Fill the form and duly sign and then submit in registrar office. They will issue you migration certificate.
You have to attach only affidavit duly signed by notary as per description mentioned in application form.
12th April 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents required to avail Migration Certificate for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE in Bahrain?

My son completed his class10th in Bahrain what is the procedure to get migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?