17th November 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get school teacher job after completing post graduate in Geography with 62%?

My name is Ria, I have completed postgraduate in geography with 62% and I have b.ed degree also. Now I want to do teaching at school, how can I get school teacher offer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  3. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  4. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  5. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  6. How to get post graduate teacher job after completing B.Ed in Teaching subject?
  7. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  8. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  9. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  10. Date of counseling of PGT Teachers in Adarsh Schools?
  11. Universities or colleges in India for Post graduation in Geography?
  12. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  13. Date of PGT Exam for this year?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  15. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com?
  17. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  18. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
18th November 2015, 10:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get school teacher job after completing post graduate in Geography with 62%?

With your current qualifications you are eligible for the PGT exam. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the PGT exam and prepare yourself for it.

Here is the eligibility for the same :

** You have to passed a master degree along with B.Ed in respective subject

Or

** You should have at least 50% marks in BE / B.tech Computer Science / IT / Degree / Diploma

After clearing the exam you will be asked for the interview otherwise you will directly get the job offer.
19th November 2015, 09:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get school teacher job after completing post graduate in Geography with 62%?

You have the qualification to apply for teaching jobs in private schools. For government schools you have to qualify exams like TET. Selection in private schools will be based on the performance in interview and your credentials.

Therefore, try to contact private schools about any requirements of teachers in your field. If there is any availability then you can surely get job based on your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?