25th December 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school under JAC Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 11th with Science from JAC Board. I want to quit the school where I am now. I want to join another school but don’t want to change the Board. So, is this possible for me or not?

26th December 2020, 11:54 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to change school under JAC Board?

Yes, It is possible to change school under JAC Board.

You can change your school without changing Board.

You just have to find out a school which has vacate seat in 12th class.
27th December 2020, 03:36 PM
harshandshubham

No, it is not possible to change school Under JAC or any other Board. As registration for any candidate is done on class 11 with the Board in the school .So, as per Rules You are not eligible to change your school.
27th December 2020, 09:49 PM
Ulna
Banned

Yes it is possible to change your school to another school bite the conditions according to the board is you cannot select a school which offers exam through another board
you are free to select and study in any school from which the board that you are going to appear for the exams will be saying
You will have to write to the university and seek permission in order of same and it is possible to change your school but the board will remain the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?